Want to work with a great group of professionals that takes accountability and ownership? Are you a natural planner that cares about every single detail? Looking for a fun and positive culture? You may be our next Operations Coordinator!
A little bit about you:
- You have 2+ years of experience in customer service or operations or administrative support.
- You have a mega positive attitude and a proven track record of taking ownership in difficult situations.
- You’re a leader among your peers, and use effective communication to get co-workers in other departments to follow your lead.
- You are an ace on a computer and are often times showing your peers how to more effectively accomplish their tasks digitally. You also have strong Microsoft Office Suite skills including Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Others see you as a trusted advisor who is an expert in certain areas of your current business.
- You are able to travel to other locations within Virginia up to one time per week (we provide mileage reimbursement).
- Bonus Points if you have:
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting sales professionals,leasing, or vendor management
This isn’t your typical Help Desk role: you’ll work in an enterprise environment supporting 8,000+ users, with technologies that span from desktop to the datacenter. You’ll gain experience and exposure in a complex environment, including cloud and disaster recovery environments.
A little bit about you:
- You have 1 year or more experience with Windows Operating Systems (Server 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 or Windows Enterprise 7 and 10) in a Helpdesk Technician or Application Support Specialist Role.
- Or maybe you’re a recent graduate with internship experience that included applications (like MS Azure) or support.
- You have a preference for working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. We know most job descriptions say this, but we really mean it: this is a close-knit group that supports end-users of all technical abilities in a positive, calm, and professional way. It’s important to us that you have a similar approach!
- You have the ability to work an eight hour shift between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. on weekdays. This will be a fairly fixed schedule, and we’ll definitely talk about your preference during the interview process.
- Your Degree is inInformation Technology, Information Security, Business Information Systems, or Information Systems, or you have a combination of education & experience.
- You can infrequently lift up to 50 lbs. We occasionally get shipments of PCs or need to rack hardware in data centers.
- One caveat: While we appreciate candidates with years of IT experience or those with a background in hardware, this is an entry-level/early IT career applications support role, and those with a more robust background or hardware only experience won’t love it. We wanted to be up front about that, and encourage you to check out our other openings if this applies to you!
- While these aren't requirements, you get brownie points for any of the following:
- Familiarity with Cisco, SQL, .Net Progamming, PHP, or Web Development
- A certification, like MSCE, SCA, MTA, COMPTIA A+ Network +, Security+ or Cisco CCNA
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.