ESI is currently seeking an Interior Designer for a direct hire opportunity with our client based out of the Richmond, VA area. This position will lead client consulting engagements to solve problems and craft integrated interior workplace solutions. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with office interior design, demonstrate high level of service to the customer in the areas of Space Planning, CAD, and Furniture and Finish resources, as well as Color and Materials applications.
At ESI we are committed to providing exceptional customer experiences every time. This position will be responsible for installation of devices at customer locations, and profile migration/data backups of customer information. The Team Leader is required to identify, rectify and communicate effectively any issues the customer may have as it relates to customer satisfaction. This position is IT Team Leader position. If you meet the qualifications of this position and are hired, ESI will pay for additional relevant certifications throughout your career with us. Travel is required and your mileage will be reimbursed.
- Lead 7+ employees, providing support, training, & assistance on-site
- Provide input on process and procedures both current and future to ensure efficiencies
- Install Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Scanners, & Printers directly to End-Users
- Accurately document inventory for devices that are moved/installed
- Move Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Scanners, & Printers directly for End-Users
- Process Domain Joins & Profile Migrations/Data Backups for customers
- Install & Configure software such as Microsoft Office with Outlook
- Accurately and legibly fill out Work Order forms documenting work that has been performed
To help insure successful accomplishment of general warehouse duties at the ESI Ashland, VA facility that includes inventory receiving and shipping, delivery of computers, copiers, mailing equip, and accessories. Provide back up to warehouse manager
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.