Click column header to sort
Are you looking for an exciting career in technology, were you can use and gain tecnical skills. We have an entry level position responsible for analyzing and resolving desktop hardware and software problems utilizing available resources. In addition is required to identify, rectify and communicate effectively any issues the customer may have regardless of technical nature as it relates to customer satisfaction. This position is in the ESI Configuration Center. Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm.
At ESI we are committed to providing exceptional customer experiences every time. This position will be responsible for installation of devices at customer locations, and profile migration/data backups of customer information. The Team Leader is required to identify, rectify and communicate effectively any issues the customer may have as it relates to customer satisfaction. This position is IT Team Leader position. If you meet the qualifications of this position and are hired, ESI will pay for additional relevant certifications throughout your career with us. Travel is required and your mileage will be reimbursed.
- Lead 7+ employees, providing support, training, & assistance on-site
- Provide input on process and procedures both current and future to ensure efficiencies
- Install Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Scanners, & Printers directly to End-Users
- Accurately document inventory for devices that are moved/installed
- Move Computers, Laptops, Monitors, Scanners, & Printers directly for End-Users
- Process Domain Joins & Profile Migrations/Data Backups for customers
- Install & Configure software such as Microsoft Office with Outlook
- Accurately and legibly fill out Work Order forms documenting work that has been performed
To help insure successful accomplishment of delivery driver and general warehouse duties at the ESI Roanoke, VA facility that includes inventory receiving and shipping, delivery of copiers and computers. Provide back up to warehouse manager.
To help insure successful accomplishment of general warehouse duties at the ESI Ashland, VA facility that includes inventory receiving and shipping, delivery of computers, copiers, mailing equip, and accessories. Provide back up to warehouse manager
Responsible for the care and maintenance of field installed business equipment. Serve as a mentor or example to less experienced techs. Proactively provide information to Field Service Managers and upper management regarding opportunities for service improvement opportunities. Multiply Territories available in Northen, Virginia.
The Field Service Manager will provide day to day oversight and leadership to the field service personnel. This will include managing staff performance and development, hiring and disciplinary actions, succession planning and providing appropriate mentoring and coaching as needed.
This is a job IT professionals dream of: you’ll be working with all the cool tools of Microsoft, get in on the ground floor of a project designed to move clients from on-premise to cloud, and provide input into an evolving landscape of our business processes! This role is a unique combination of 70% Systems Administrator and 30% Database Administrator, so a SysAdmin with some DBA experience would do well.
A little bit about you:
- You have a ROBUST understanding of the Microsoft computing environment, including Office365 and Azure.
- You have at least 2+ years of SysAdmin experience, as well as familiarity with SQL Server 2008/2014/2016 and Azure.
- You have a preference for working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. We know most job descriptions say this, but we really mean it: this is a close-knit group that supports end-users of all technical abilities in a positive, calm, and professional way. It’s important to us that you have a similar approach!
- You’re a pro at working with large enterprise-level IT environments that have multiple geographic locations (we cover 40+ different geographies). We especially want to chat if you've worked in a Systems Administrator role or similar at 360IT, ABS Technology, or SlaIT, as these environments are similar to ours.
- This one pretty much comes standard with this type of role: you have the ability to support technical database and reporting infrastructure on a 24/7 basis. Travel is pretty limited, so expect to be on the road only about 10%.
- Your Bachelor's degree is in Computer Science, or you have a combination of education & experience.
- While these aren't requirements, you get brownie points for any of the following:
- Certifications in Microsoft, VMware, or CISCO
- Experience with C# and ASP.Net or VB.Net, MS Visual Studio
- Experience with SOX2 Type II Compliance or PCI Compliance
- Familiarity with any of the following: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Reporting Services (SRS)or AppAssure
While every day is different, here's what your role will entail:
- Success is mainly measured by two things: great internal customer satisfaction, and maintaining 100% server uptime (which clearly helps with customer satisfaction!). We measure customer sat a little differently: instead of surveys, we have a weekly call with each location to ask for feedback, and to review open tickets. Our philosophy regarding happy customers and maintaining servers is “if we’re doing our job, no one even knows we’re here.”
- You’ll provide hands-on implementation, support, and execution of IT systems, both on-premise and cloud-based. They include Microsoft (file and print servers, Exchange, SQL), Cisco, Citrix, VMware, and other packaged software as well as industry specific applications.
- You’ll be performing all aspects of Microsoft Windows Server maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades, as well as providing Domain Controller administration and upgrades.
- You’ll be making rapid, successful changes of clients’ requests to make systems changes, debug issues with communications, and handle all end-user issues the calm and professional way that we’re known for.
- We care about your expert input! You’ll maintain, monitor, and analyze system components so that you can offer recommendations on system security, network and computer utilization.
- You’ll work with teams on Enterprise Application Management, such as ERP systems, document management software, and other various and assorted corporate systems.
- As you’d expect, you’ll support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software in order to ensure maximum up-time of Windows servers, desktops, and laptops. And you’ll be doing it via remote support.
- Like we mentioned before, you’ll process end-use tickets on a scheduled rotation basis, and perform after hours and weekend support as required.
- Since you know that Business Continuity Planning is a way of life, you'll assist with Disaster Recovery, as well as implement and maintain effective backup systems to ensure the integrity of business-critical data and functionality.
ESI has a critical opening on our team as a Printer & Copier Help Desk Technician. You will have the responsibility for providing remote support to our customers and providing guidance to our team of Care Center agents regarding process and day-to-day activities. With a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences, ESI provides a strong team environment where you work with your peers and management to respond to customer needs and work to resolve issues in a timely manner. Individuals must be of the highest integrity, enjoy solving problems, and be confident and excited about technology customers.
To provide great customer service by performing printer and copier service calls at customer locations in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsible for the care and maintenance of field installed business equipment (full range of HP Printers). Serve as a mentor or example to less experienced techs. Proactively provide information to Field Service Managers and upper management regarding opportunities for service improvement opportunities.
We are seeking a dedicated, highly motivated professional to join our professional services team, in a data center and security capacity. The ideal candidate will be a team player who has experience with large enterprise data center design and implementation. This position can be performed remotely.
We're Electronic Systems, a Xerox Company. We’re part of a larger organization called Global Imaging Systems (GIS) that acquires and empowers businesses that provide document imaging systems (you probably know them as copiers) to communities across the United States.
We're an established, yet entrepreneurial company, which means that we do things a little bit differently from larger firms. What this means for you is that you can make an impact quickly and have the opportunity to grow in to other IT roles within the company (either in Virginia Beach or throughout the country)!
- We have the backing of a Fortune 500 Company (Xerox) and have been in business for almost 40 years.