To help insure successful accomplishment of general warehouse duties that includes delivery of computers and accessories, and inventory receiving and shipping.
• Deliver computers products and accessories as scheduled
• Check all orders for accuracy when picking and before shipping
• Assist in receiving and shipping of product using E-automate inventory application
• Ship computer products via UPS or Fed ex as required
• Keep warehouse areas clean and organized
• Assists in any other warehouse activities or special projects as they arise
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED
• Ability to follow instructions from customer, account lead, co-worker, supervisor, or manager.
• Ability to work independently with customer and follow ESI empowerment questions
• Possess good listening skills
• Ability to demonstrate time management skills to handle work load
• Ability to fill out delivery paperwork completely
• Possess and maintain reliable transportation.
• Possess and maintain valid drivers’ license.
• Have a good DMV record
• Pass Department of Transportation physical
• Able to drive up to a 24’ length box truck. No CDL required.
• Familiar with forklift operation either walk behind or sit upon.
• Good computer and keyboarding skills and experience using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiar with inventory control systems
• Follow fleet safety guidelines.
• Ability to lift 80lbs.
• Ability to stand, crouch, walk, kneel, crawl, lay, bend, and perform simple and firm grasping functions with both left and right hands for 6 hours of the day.
• Be prompt and on time to work and scheduled appointments
• Ability to drive for 6 hours of the day if necessary
• Report to and be prepared to begin work promptly at 8:00 a.m., work a minimum 8 hour day, with a 1 hour lunch, and continue work until 5:00 p.m. These hours may shift as customer or work load demands and should be expected to start prior to 8:00 a.m. and continue past 5:00 p.m.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is tobacco and smoke-free work place.