If you are tech-savvy, enthusiastic and you want to work in an environment where your efforts will be supported, Electronic Systems is the place for you!
Our company’s reputation is built on an efficient and effective response for all customer needs. We are looking for ambitious, hardworking and customer service oriented candidates who want to further their career and technical abilities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED
• IT experience preferred
• Ability to follow instructions from customer, account lead, co-worker, supervisor, or manager.
• Ability to work independently with customer and follow ESI empowerment questions
• Possess good listening skills
• Ability to demonstrate time management skills to handle work load
• Ability to fill out delivery paperwork completely
• Possess and maintain reliable transportation.
• Possess and maintain valid drivers’ license.
• Must have a good DMV record
• Pass DOT physical
• Able to drive up to a 24’ length box truck. No CDL required.
• Familiar with forklift operation either walk behind or sit upon.
• Good computer and keyboarding skills and experience using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiar with inventory control systems
• Follow fleet safety guidelines.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to stand, crouch, walk, kneel, crawl, lay, bend, and perform simple and firm grasping functions with both left and right hands for 6 hours of the day.
• Be prompt and on time to work and scheduled appointments
• Ability to drive for 6 hours of the day if necessary
• Hours are generally 8AM-5PM, but willing to adjust if needed.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.