To provide great customer service by performing printer and copier service calls at customer locations in a timely and accurate manner.
• Perform break/fix service calls.
• Recommend to customer necessary repairs to their equipment.
• Perform work with minimum disruption to customer.
• Maintain an accurate part and supply inventory.
• Maintain an appropriate tool bag.
• Complete an appropriate number of service calls per day based on territory.
• Complete paperwork accurately and legibly.
• Maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
• Maintain a satisfactory DMV record.
• Maintain company vehicle in accordance with Fleet Safety procedure.
• Work with Service Manager to understand individual printer requirements.
• Is fully knowledgeable of all ESI service types.
• Maintains open communication
• Understands individual customer needs
• Understands all of ESI’s offerings
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is becoming tobacco- and smoke-free as of January 1, 2015.