- Managing and deploying Microsoft messaging solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco's software defined networking. (Catalyst 9K)
- Determine, test and validate configurations to be used in the production network for all routers and various Ethernet switches.
- Conducts equipment evaluations, equipment selection, pilot testing and network designs to ensure reliability and scaled expansion of the network.
- Makes specific recommendations and assists in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology.
- Participates in projects with other teams to confirm delivery intervals, validate critical dates and milestones and ensure delivery of services stay on target.
- Supports deployments of new IP services, systems, applications and architectures with installation, configuration, integration, evaluation, testing, documentation, and training.
- Performs design documentation using Microsoft Visio.
- Establishes network performance measurements and goals.
- Apply best practices pertaining to router security design authentication, access-lists, and control plane protection.
- Pro-actively identifies ways to improve process and procedures; makes recommendations to management
- Shares technical knowledge and skills with other team members to develop team members' capabilities.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is a tobacco-and smoke-free workplace.
VMware 6.X VCP 6 DCV
Microsoft MCSE 2016
Microsoft MCSE Exchange or MCSE O365
Palo Alto Secutity
Splunk (or Seim various)
Cisco Security in general