- 10 or more years’ experience in information systems and technology with at least 7 years in a management/supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT or business related field is strongly preferred. A Master’s Degree related to technology or MBA is beneficial.
- Law firm or professional services experience is highly desired.
- Knowledge of all of the following systems is preferred: Elite 3E, Windows 10, Citrix, Citrix Netscalers, MS Office 2016, Legal Bar, iManage, 100% Virtualized VMWare Environment, Hosted Primary Data Center, Palo Alto Firewalls, Cisco VOIP/SIP, Windows Server 2012/2016, Exchange 2016, Trinti SAN, Vectra, IntApp Wallbuilder, Riverbeds and Videoconferencing.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to properly manage major software and hardware projects including upgrades and to maintain a cohesive, service oriented and committed IT support team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Microsoft certification preferred. Information technology or project management certifications are advantageous.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. Relocation for out of the area candidates will be considered. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k)/profit sharing, paid time off, short term and long term disability.