Does this describe you?
• You have a year (or more, more is good!) of experience hitting a quota. Frankly, you are pretty amazing at it. That's because you're confident, not cocky.
• You're competitive. Maybe you played sports, maybe you just have to win every single round of Pool/Cards/ Against Humanity/Candyland against your friends and family. You like to win. (But seriously, maybe let the under 5 set win Candyland.)
• Here's what our successful Sales Reps do (you know, the ones that make six figures and go on the President's Club Trip every year):
• You will start off with 5 weeks of initial training to learn how to consult with business owners learn what their goals and budgets are and customize technological solutions that will impact their business immediately
•Rack up a huge amount of quality activity: strategic planned stop-ins, e-mails, mailers, and phone calls. We keep it interesting by doing friendly competition blitzes (with cash & prizes, of course) and pairing up in the field (you + a commercial Account Manager for maximum success. This is a 30% current customer/70% net new assignment, so building your pipeline through activity is HUGE.
• Track all of the above with our Sales CRM app. Smart reps put the app to work for them, so it basically becomes an electronic personal assistant.
• Sell our hardware, technical services, and software by either doing a trial at the client's site, or by inviting them to our office for a demo, tour, and lunch
Because this is a tough job, we offer some amazing benefits:
• A better-than-industry-average base salary, since we know steady income is important
• UNCAPPED COMMISSION (yes, you read that right)
• $300/month car allowance since you'll be a road warrior • A generous match to your 401(k) after your first year of service
• Lots more that we'll tell you about when we meet.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is a tobacco and smokefree work place.