Verify contracts, place contract supply orders and deliver a great customer experience every time. Work within a team of agents to ensure quality and service levels are met.
• Manage customer contracts and maintain communication with clients about their supply needs.
• Work with UPS for tracking and explanation of orders online and over the phone
• Research contracts and invoices using internal accounting systems
• Receive inbound calls and make outside calls to customers using CISCO IPCC software
• Understand printer products that ESI sells and how to research and locate on approved sites
• Understand supply and service contracts and gain familiarity with each type
• Identify potential contract billing problems and take the necessary actions to correct
• Communicate with the appropriate manager regarding renewal exceptions, and contract changes
• Use reporting software that tracks usage levels to identify customer needs and provide reports for review
• Pull data reports on over-shipments to review with management
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years experience in a customer service role
• Excellent telephone skills – courtesy, clear voice, appropriate terminology, good grammar
• Strong customer service, administrative, multi-tasking and data processing skills
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
• Great Plains experience a plus
• Ability to sit for 7-8 hours a day with limited breaks
• Ability to lift up to 5 lbs.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you build more than a career, you can build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace. Electronic Systems is a tobacco and smoke-free environment.