At Electronic Systems,Inc. (ESI) you serve a wide array of client organizations, from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations; from public school districts to institutions of higher learning; and local city governments.
This role will provide financial and technical analysis, to present an executive level snapshot of the existing document management processes. Sell HP multifunctional devices (i.e. printers/desktop copiers) into enterprise and commercial accounts by establishing effective partnerships with potential customers and providing the best technology solution based on their needs.
• Conduct comprehensive needs analyses of potential and current customers and present results back to customer. (Wow your client with facts)
• Sell cost-per-page on qualifying printers into commercial and public sector accounts.
• Conduct sales activity at a level sufficient to meet or exceed sales, profit quotas and goals every month.(efficiency is your friend)
• Work closely with current customers to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and to keep customers informed on other technology solutions and upgrades to meet their needs.
• Participate in team sales blitzes. (4-legged calls)
• Develop expertise in the products sold by ESI.
• Provide weekly reports per ESI sales standards to document all sales activity and progress. (State of the art CRM system)
• Work with other divisions to participate in all cross-selling opportunities and to maximize selling potential within the company.
Electronic Systems, Inc. is a premier supplier and service provider of comprehensive information and office technology. We are committed to providing remarkable innovative solutions to our customers and for our employees, extensive training and development. We are passionate about building a team of highly qualified, customer focused individuals who contribute enthusiastically to our corporate culture and our company's success. With the competitive salary and benefits offered at ESI you can build more than a career, you will build a future.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Electronic Systems is a tobacco- and smoke-free work environment.